Darling Butterfly

Followers

3/14/2012

Happy 30th

     Hello my crafty friend! Tonight I am sharing the card I made for my hubby yesterday for our 30th wedding anniversary :) I am on the Wednesday sketch challenge over at The Outlawz and I followed this weeks sketch, using one of the images provided by Guylou of Guylou's Inimitability Digistamps. Her stamps are awesome :)

The Sketch
My version
     It took me forever to put this card together, I struggled with the top and bottom strips and the gem heart, nothing I put in those spots seemed to look right until I finally made/used what is in place now  :)  For my sexy mama, I printed her twice, sprayed one image with Glossy Accents and then wiped off  the excess. For the background paper I used a plain piece of red paper, sprayed it with glossy accents as well then stamped with a text stamp. Later I used a paint brush and painted stickles on the upper part of the dress, and trimmed with tiny red gems, plus used gems for her bracelet and necklace. I added the pearls because the 30th Anniversary is pearl or diamond! I never drink martini's so the version of the card I actually gave my hubby had been altered, I cut off the martini glass and gave her a beer bottle, that's more my style :) 
     Thank you for stopping by and checking out what I've been up to. We would love it if you would join us over at The Outlawz, it's the best site on the web in my opinion, I just love it there and I know for sure you would love it to!! Everyone is so awesome, and the challenges are fun, a new one everyday which run for a week each and fantastic prizes :)  See you there, hope your having a craft happy day, take care!

Cindy    :) 



1 comment:

  1. Great card. Your hubby will LOVE it!
    Happy 30th Anniversary. --C

    ReplyDelete