Darling Butterfly

Followers

1/17/2012

Peachy Keen Linky Party Challenge

     It's a new year and a new challenge. You may well know that Peachy Keen has a brand new design team, and the challenges are more streamlined. A new one every Friday, and the chance at one of two badges you can proudly display on your blog. I would love to have one of each for my blog. :)
                                  
     To earn top peach you must use  a PK stamp somewhere on your project....if you don't have one... no worries, check them out here, you can start your collection for only a few dollars. :) I have plenty face stamp sets for now, I want to start collecting the less expensive individual character stamps, like the snowman looking up at the sky, snowmen sledding down the hill, really cute ghosts and so many more adorable stamps. The more options I have the more projects I can create. Before the first challenge of the new year is revealed PK decided to throw a linky party. We can make what ever we want as long as it has a Peachy Keen Stamp on it somewhere. I do adore my PK stamps but I spent a lot of time pondering what to make.
     I also play along with the challenges over at The Outlawz and was looking through the challenges trying to decide what to do for them as well. On Tuesdays they always have a colour challenge. This weeks colours were black, lime green and tangerine and the inspiration pic was that of a parrot, for an added twist we needed to include feathers. Which could be insinuated by the use of an image of a bird.  When I looked at the pic Tweety and Sylvester popped into my head and this is what I came up with.
Challenges
     I didn't have green feathers so I ran a green ink pad over a white one several times, chopped it up in pieces and randomly glued them on, to resemble the franticness of the bird wanting to escape the eyes of the cat.  LOL :)  I like when the challenge gives you just enough to go on but your free to use your imagination as well. Creating a scene is one of my favourite things to do, this one was really fun and makes me chuckle every time I look at it. I hope it give you some facial sunshine as well. :)
     Thank you for popping by my blog today, I hope you come join the challenges over at http://peachykeenstampschallenge.blogspot.com. !

Cindy   :)
   
 

7 comments:

  1. That is the cutest card ever!! love it!! I can tweety bird with his voice.. lol parkernana4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I LOVE that cartoon still! SOOOO glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute and SO super creative!!!! Terrific job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Clever... that cat in the window is great. I like the PK badges too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I love this...brings back memories of the cartoon. Great job, TFS.

    --C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cindy, good to 'see' you again. Your blog is looking great!
    Hugs
    Enfys xx

    ReplyDelete