Darling Butterfly

Followers

12/03/2011

Baby's first Christmas

  I am totally going to make a couple more of these, it came out so cute. I want to make some with a bAby boy in blues and maybe some pale yellow and green ones to. Also with soothers in their mouths, that would be to cute. 
I was planning on using the PK paper doll stamps but the sizes were all wrong, so I ended up using the eyes from PK-496 but I had to ink up one eye at a time and stamp because I didn't think about the face size, was mainly trying to make the body the right size and just added the head, then I used the mouth/nose stamp from PK-576. Added some blue and white to the eyes and black and gelly roll pink to the mouth, a bit of chalk to the cheeks :)
   I cut the baby pj's from the everyday paper dolls cart, I did select just height on my gypsy to make it taller at one point. I was going for babies first christmas in her santa suit jammies. I cut the hat (paper doll dress up cart) out twice, once in each colour, and cut down the white, ran through the xyron then glittered. I used white acrylic paint on the feet, sleeves and neck line of the jammies, then on the feet I added red jelly roll pen dots, to look like the jammie's with the none slip feet grip dots. I glued a rattle in her hand, and used a digi stamp by Sandi Huggett from The Outlawz for the stocking. I printed it in pink and white then paper pieced it. The present is a 3D shaker sticker from wal mart, and I cut out the letters with a font set from quickutz...will have to look it up. The die cut is from Spellbinders, Labels 11 I believe, better look that up to! LOL

Challenges


     Thank you so much for popping by my blog today to see what's new. I hope you like it and it inspires you to make something fun today. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think, I really appreciate you taking the time. Until next time, have a scrap happy day in the peachiest of ways!


Cindy   :)

4 comments:

  1. oh my god, how cute is that. Cindy you did another outstanding job on this card. love it----> you rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, this is super darling! I hope you are able to make some more like you want to. I think the face turned out fabulous! Way to go my dear friend!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so precious, Cindy! I love it!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy , this is sooooooooo cute! Love your blog. Thanks for all your kind comments on mine.
    Huggs

    ReplyDelete