Darling Butterfly

Followers

11/21/2011

First Birthday card

     This card is so much fun to make, I have made several of them, in girl colours, boy colours, and ages one to three with different animals on them. Occasionally I forget to take a pic of the card though when someone thinks to ask me to make one and they need it yesterday, so to speak, LOL!!!
     I started with a pink 6X12 card base folded in half, Matted a purple layer, white layer and bday dp layer. wrapped a ribbon around the last three layers and added a bow. Cut the one in white shadow then the pretty dp paper on reg cut with my cricut from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge using my gypsy. The "balloons" are cut from a quickutz thin die, then stamped with $ studio G stamps from M's. I used embroidery thread for the balloon strings and cut out the monkey from the New Arrival cart with my cricut using the gypsy. I make the tuft of hair from a small piece of cs and cut it part way through several times and curling. The face and soother are Peachy keen stamps that were created for the New Arrival cartridge, makes these little animals soooo much cuter than cutting out their faces. I made the diaper from a piece of felt and the flower is cut from Life's a Beach cart and the grass was cut using the MS icicle punch. There is a little candle on top of the one :)
     I'm so happy you dropped by my blog today, if you like my card please leave me a comment, I look forward to hearing from you with compliments, suggestions and even invites to visit your blog.  I hope you have a scrap happy day, take care.

Cindy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment