Darling Butterfly

Followers

11/28/2011

Christmas present - card

     Hi, welcome to my blog, I hope I inspire you to get crafty. Please take a look around and leave me some love so I can come check out yours.  Over at The Outlawz I was checking out the challenges for the week, and trying to get ahead of it this time instead of rushing hrs before it's due. The challenge for Monday greeting card was Gift wrapped - birthday/christmas presents. When I read it an actual present popped into my head and I kind of chuckled at my self at the thought of a card that resembled a present. Then I thought, why not? I don't have stamps with a significant sized present on it, they are all small ones from the studio G $ sets. Everyone was making awesome cards with all the great images that had presents you could see without a microscope, LOL! Ok it's not that bad, but any way like I said I figured why not, I grabbed some "gift wrap" looking designer paper because I was too lazy to dig out the actual gift wrap, (lol), measured, cut and added ribbon to it then mounted it to my card base. I cut some strips to make the bow but because of it's small size I was having trouble putting it together so I only made the one layer, rather than two. I cut a tag with a sizzix tag die and stamped a sentiment on the front and  to: from: on the back. I had to stand the card up backwards to take the pic so the tag would sit right, so if the background looks a little odd it's not you! LOL Anyway here's my card, kinda cute, and very easy, would make a great CAS card to I think. 

Challenges

     Have a scrap happy day!

  Cindy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment