Darling Butterfly

Followers

11/28/2011

Christmas Past meets Christmas Present

     The challenge I made this card for was The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge. When I saw the sketch I had two cards come to mind so I decided to make them as one. I love the way it turned out and am entering it in a few challenges that are asking for Christmas cards or cards with Christmas trees/or trees! Hope you like my card :)  The branches on the tree are the MS branch punch, the gifts are stickers. The curtain valence is punched with the scalloped border with mini hearts (MS I believe)
Challenges

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful honey. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a beautiful Christmas scene with so much beautiful detail! Absolutely gorgeous, in every way! Thank you SO much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing scene you have created here! Terrific layout and the detail is just incredible! Very cool idea to blend the contemporary with the historic and the results are stunning.

    So happy to have you joining in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty colourful card. Just perfect. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters and Incy Wincy this week. Good luck in all your challenges. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete