Darling Butterfly

Followers

10/17/2011

How about another Baby Name Frame...

     Hello my crafty friend, how is your day going? Hope all is well with you and yours. I'm so glad you stopped by, because I wanted to share another frame with you. This one was for a little boy. When I was thinking about what to do on it, what theme to go with,  my sister said something about a frog and this idea just popped into my head. So much fun, I love his little Peachy Keen Face, those faces are awesome. If you don't own any PK stamps your missing out my friend. And I have both paper doll carts from provo craft for my cricut die cut machine. But for this little guy I only needed to cut his head, hair and hands. The outfit is a Jolee's sticker I got for $1.00, woot, I found a bunch more another day for 1.00 also and I bought them all. I think I have 7 or 8. when I run out I'll go back to doing things the hard way. LOL LOL but its sooo much fun.
     For the sticker I had to remove his arms and turn them around so the pattern would be on the outside, then I just put paper on the inside and coloured the red stripes on. The grass is my MS icicle punch cut twice and pop dotted. The wagon and dog are from the paper doll cart and the mason jars, I printed off the internet a small jar to use as a template to trace them. I used vellum and another vellum sticky paper over it, drew the lines and sticks and leaves. The lady bugs and butterflies and other bugs are from various sticker sets. The kitten in the wagon and the toad under it were chip board pieces I have from an old KC & Company set. The jar on the left side has hand drawn ants.  The wagon was cut three times, twice in red once in black. I cut the wheels off the black one, cut everything except the wagon bed itself off one of the red ones and pop dotted it up off the mason jars. I googled Radio Flyer to see what the logo looked like for the wagon brand and used a white gel pen to draw it on. The frame is a shadow box frame from Michaels.



 
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope I have inspired you to create something fun for somebody!!

3 comments:

  1. awww cindy this is adorable!! you did a wonderful job on it..tfs..loves ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy,
    This is super cute! I also like your flower tutorial below. Thanks for checking out my blog and becoming a follower.
    NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply adorable.. Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower.. I do hope you will stop by again.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete