Darling Butterfly

Followers

10/29/2011

Gift Tag


     Hello my crafty friend, thank you so much for popping in to see what's new on my blog. I made this tag for a challenge over at The Outlawz. I know most of you very talented crafters make amazing tags and I would love to make one like that someday. I just don't know where to start, there's so many ways to do it, things to add etc I kind of feel intimidated by them. So I made a christmas gift tag, who doesn't need one or a couple dozen of these every year, lol. Hope you like it....



Challenges

     I made this tag with the lrg ornament shaped die from my Quickutz limited edition 2008 Holiday gift set. Cut once in the shiny red, and once in white, I put a piece of silver just to cover the hanger part and cut once, and cut a strip of patterned paper and laid across the middle section and cut. The holly leaves and berries are from the same set. 
     I hope you like it and it gives you an idea for some gift tags you might want to make this year. Hope you drop by again and see what else I've been up to. Have yourself a scrap happy day :)

                                                                                                                                     Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment