Darling Butterfly

Followers

10/26/2011

A "Clean & Simple" card

     Hello my crafty friend, ty for stopping by. Thought I'd share a CAS Wedding card with you that is fast and easy to create.
Start with a white 5X7 card base, cut a white mat slightly smaller than the base. Add a few score lines across the top section to frame your sentiment, mine is this gorgeous Cherish stamp, I basically bought this wedding stamp set because of this word, I love it. Emboss the middle section of the mat and use and edge punch across the bottom. I cut out a scalloped circle with a Spellbinders die and stamped the image. For a shinier effect heat emboss the word and image. Wa La done.....well the outside at least, lol!

Challenges Entered

     I used the "Textile" cuttlebug embossing folder from Provo Craft, the scalloped lace MS border punch and made four score lines on my score pal for the base. Not sure why but to me the scalloped oval looks like it was cut out of the card base when it was actually cut separately, stamped and adhered on top of the embossed mat.
I've made this card several times, although I used different folders and embellishments, I just love the elegance  and simplicity of the white on white with a hint of colour.
     Thank you for dropping by and I hope I have inspired you to get create something special, have a craft happy day!

Cindy

3 comments:

  1. That card is fabulous!! You did a wonderful job hun. I just love this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card.. Very lovely work.. Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Thanks for following me I saw you at The Outlawz.hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete